Private Client Solicitor / CILEx + –Weston Super Mare
Our client is a leading firm with a rapidly expanding private client team based in North Somerset. They highly value each individual that works for them and will actively encourage and support future training so all employees achieve their ambitions and believe their fee earners are the firm’s future potential.
They are now looking to recruit a highly driven team player to join the Private Client Department. They are seeking a local candidate to the Weston-Super-Mare area as this is where the role will be based, but will need to be flexible to cover appointments at any of the other offices if required.
This role also combines both challenging work with a broader business and management skills set.
To be considered for this appointment the ideal candidate will need to have the following skills/experience:
- Business Development –Marketing (blogs and adverts). Meetings with accountants, financial advisors and maintaining those relationships.
- Personnel Management – Distribution of workload to ensure even throughout the department. Managing support staff. Recruitment. Appraisals.
- Financial management of department – Checking on fee earners performance, discussing matter balances with them especially any debt situations, considering targets and advising managing partners.
- All the above is in addition to running a fee earning case load consisting of :
- Administration of Estates
- COP work
- Administration of Trusts
This role will ideally suit an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, friendly and professional manner with at least 2 year post qualification experience in Private Client law, ideally with strong business development background a benefit to application as the role requires assisting in the continued growth of the team within the firm.
Key Benefits of This Role
- Excellent market leading salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for highly ranked law firm
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare scheme with a well-known provider
- Training and development so each individual succeeds
- Childcare vouchers
Should you be interested in applying for this role or would even like to have a more general chat to find out further information please contact Rachel Phillips at TSR LEGAL for a confidential discussion or apply directly for the role below: