Planning Solicitor – Bristol
A long-established and innovative legal practice is seeking a Planning Solicitor to undertake fee earning on behalf of clients in commercial property. In particular this role will be dealing with a broad spectrum of planning and development related matters.
This is a client facing role and will offer the chance to undertake a range of complex and interesting planning cases.
You will be working with and developing alongside of a friendly and experienced team.
Duties to include:
- To work within the Commercial Property department carrying out a range of planning services together with highways and drainage matters
- To provide planning advice to a range of clients including house builders, developers, retail, and leisure operation and private clients
- To provide assistance and support to litigation and corporate departments
- Advising and planning applications and community infrastructure levy
- Management of support services including departmental secretaries and paralegals
- Participation in marketing activities whether on a firm wide, departmental or office basis
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through accurate time-recording, collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- Previous experience of working as a Planning Solicitor is essential
- Ability to negotiate and has experience of being able to change other people’s views
- Ability to present information internally and externally, clearly and concisely in written formats with language appropriate to the audience
- Ability to use own initiative in making sound decisions
In return the company offer an excellent remuneration package, generous holidays and a number of superb benefits which can be discussed on application.
If you believe you are suitable, please apply to this advert or contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion or apply directly for the role below: