Commercial Property Solicitor – Bristol
My client are looking for a commercial and pragmatic Solicitor/Legal Executive/CILEx who will embed themselves in the Property team and become a key player within the department.
The department handles a diverse caseload of commercial property matters.
This is a great role for someone looking to develop their career and work closely with key players within the firm.
You should apply if:
- You have passion for Commercial Property and providing excellent client care
- You want to work in a firm that has great career opportunities at an exciting time of expansion.
- You’ve a grounding in all aspects of Commercial Property
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and busy team
- You’re commercially minded and able to think laterally
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re diligent and willing to go the extra mile for clients
- You’re looking for a good work life balance and flexibility
- Working alongside the fee earners in the department and help to expand the department
- Working with the firm’s existing key commercial clients and maximising opportunities to attract new clients to the firm.
- Working on freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals as well as landlord and tenant, residential and commercial development and business transfers
- Providing clients with excellent service
- Providing specialist property support to the firm’s corporate/commercial team
- Some experience in residential property would be of benefit as the department also deals with some high value and complicated residential property transactions
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Rachel Phillips at our Head Offices.