Recruitment Administrator – Cardiff
This role provides administrative support for our Cardiff based consultants with a national presence. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of activities ranging from systems support to documentation, logistics and scheduling, telephone screening, marketing and interviews.
- Support the recruitment consultants to deliver a variety of administrative and coordination activities including advertising and marketing duties
- CV sifting, telephone screening candidates and interviews
- Ensuring all systems are updated so scheduling and logistics are managed seamlessly.
- Ensure a new hire file is created for all candidates so all necessary documentation is stored & secured
- Provide support with scheduling, resource management and system issues.
- Ensure all candidates have a great end to end experience and support the team in delivering this
- Keep the relevant documentation up to date and accurate
- Responsible for maintenance and updates to our in house Recruitment system and any system change updates
For this Administrator role, we are looking for an organised individual who can communicate confidently at all levels. You will already have experience working in an Administration role and have an understanding of recruitment processes and practices. You will have a keen eye for detail, use your initiative and have the ability to multi-task. As a proactive individual, you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will also have excellent administration and IT skills.
- A self-starter with a proactive orientation
- Recruitment agency experience or working within the recruitment space within professional services environment
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint in particular are required
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships and collaborative working with the team and across the business
- Highly flexible with an appetite to take on a variety of activities
- Proven ability in a team setting with day to day collaboration
We are entrepreneurial, collaborative and value work/life balance
If you believe you are suitable, please apply to this advert or contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion or apply directly for the role below: