up to £22,000.00 (DOE)
Property Paralegal – Training Contract
Our client, a leading regional law firm, is looking to hire an experienced property paralegal on a permanent basis in Newport with parking.
The successful candidates work will include (but will not be limited to):
- General support to fee-earners and trainees in the property departments
- Guiding clients through the conveyancing process relating to freehold, leasehold, new build, listed, flats and houses
- Reviewing confidentiality agreements and engagement letters
- Legal research
- Various administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 12+ months Paralegal exposure in a Property / Conveyancing from a respected firm
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- Strong academics (LLB / GDL at 2.1 / Commendation / Merit or above), including completed LPC (ideally)
If desired candidates who have passed the LPC could (subject to satisfactory performance) progress to a training contract after a 12-18-month period.
Candidates who have not passed the LPC but who wish to study to further their careers will be supported and encouraged in this as part of their personal development plan, whether that leads to CILEX or to the SQE.
For further details, please contact Stevie Davidson at TSR Legal on 02920 388100 or direct to email@example.com in confidence.