£24,000 - £28,000
Patent Legal Secretary
An Intellectual Property firm are now looking for an experienced Patent Secretary to join their team in their Bristol offices on a permanent basis. The firm are inundated with work and are now in a secure position to expand their secretary pool. You will have the opportunity to work on both Bristol and London quality work.
You must be able to:
- Audio-type and ensure all dictations are completed within tight timescales.
- Produce documents in the firms ‘House’ style
- Review official correspondence/emails/instructions competently
- Ensuring compliance protocols are met
- Arranging overseas trips
- Telephone messages are passed on accurately
Why this firm?
• Health scheme
• Health Assurance
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Generous pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Firm wide discretionary bonus scheme
• Community (CSR) day
If you would like to be considered for this exceptional firm with excellent quality of work both on a national and international scale, please contact Eve Wilby at TSR Legal for further information on 01174567798 or send your cv across to email@example.com in confidence.
Please note you will only be contacted if you have the relevant skills and experience necessary in accordance with the aforementioned specification.