Paralegal – Personal Injury
Due to continued growth a leading legal practice in the heart of Cardiff are keen to recruit a talented Personal Injury paralegal.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a good range of general Personal Injury matters with a focus on litigation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Assisting with the caseload of the Fee Earners
- Assisting with the fast track and multi-track Personal Injury RTA /EL/ PL caseload.
- To prioritise work effectively and to maximise efficiency in working practices
- Draft and prepare legal documents through word processing or digital dictation.
- Utilise the case management system effectively
- Attending to the needs of the clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Keep up to date with daily filing, opening, closing and storage of client files.
- Prepare mail and enclosures for despatch.
- Promote the practice when and where possible
- Maintain professional standards at all times
The ideal candidate will be able to use the MOJ portal, able to assess injury compensation values, be familiar with court procedures, competent in Microsoft office package, diary management, self-motivator and ability to work to tight deadlines.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm with high quality work and excellent prospects for progression and development in the future.
Please contact Sallie Jones for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below: