Litigator – Cardiff
A long-established and innovative organisation is seeking a Litigator to handle all aspects of personal injury cases with from start to finish in the heart of Cardiff.
You’ll effectively manage and progress your own caseload using an in-house case management system and benefiting from the support of your team manager and structured supervision policy.
The teams are kept small and collaborative, with a mix of experience, to which you will contribute.
The teams enjoy continuing support, not only from your manager, but from their Senior Handlers, as well as the wider Technical Developer support structure across the firm.
You will be working with and developing alongside a friendly and experienced team.
Duties to include:
- Process personal injury cases in order to obtain appropriate compensation for clients consisting of spinal cord injury, brain injury, fatalities and serious orthopaedic injuries
- Understand medical evidence, valuing claims and advising accordingly
- Contribute to the department’s revenue targets
- Experience of litigating a mixed caseload of personal injury claims
- Confidence to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) against a task list, with excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a caseload and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail and high accuracy
This highly regarded client can offer a fantastic benefits/salary package, good quality work as well as a good work life balance including:
- Many, many social events!
- Monthly and annual awards
- Flexi time which can be accrued and taken
- Private health insurance available
- Internal progression
- CILEx funding available
If you believe you are suitable, please apply to this advert or contact Sallie Jones at TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below: