National Legal Recruitment
Legal Secretary / Support Assistant Conveyancing – Cardiff
- Immediate Start
- Head of Department Support
- Development Opportunities
Are you a skilled property secretary / assistant looking for a genuinely progression focused role?
Due to an increase in workload, this legal practice is currently seeking to recruit a Conveyancing Law Secretary / Support Assistant to join their modern offices in Cardiff.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 12 months’ experience within Property Law.
You will be able to demonstrate you are competent in assisting with a variety of conveyancing work whilst also being confident to take on a small caseload and progress further within the law firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 12 months’ experience within property Law
- Hands on experience within a conveyancing team
- Competent to assist with a variety of property work
- Confident to take on small caseload and progress further within the law firm
- Ambitious individual who is keen to fast track their career within a growing law firm
- Show initiative
- Will have excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- You will have good technical and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
- You must be a driven, energetic, enthusiastic individual and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
- Strong digital dictation experience
In order to be considered for this role you MUST have at least 12 months experience as a Property Legal Secretary / Assistant.
As well as a competitive salary, the firm offer some brilliant benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact Rachel Phillips, Legal Recruitment Manager for a confidential discussion or apply directly below: Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk / 02920 38100
*TSR Legal would like to inform applicants that our client is continuing to recruit. Our client is now utilising video conferencing so interviews can take place to avoid unnecessary travel by candidates and to reduce direct contact.*