National Legal Recruitment
Legal Secretary – Chepstow
- Immediate Start
- Solicitor Support
- Conveyancing & Private Client
Are you a skilled legal secretary / assistant looking for a genuinely friendly and progressive boutique law firm?
Due to an increase in workload, this legal practice are currently seeking to recruit a Conveyancing and Private Client Legal Secretary to join their modern offices in Chepstow.
The successful Secretary will have a minimum 18 months’ experience within conveyancing and private client.
You will be able to demonstrate you are competent in assisting with a varied workload whilst also being confident to take on other duties to support the office e.g. Front of house / Reception duties.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 18 months’ experience as a Legal Secretary
- Competent to assist with a variety of property and private client work
- Show initiative
- Will have excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- You will have good technical and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
- You must be a driven, energetic, enthusiastic individual and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
- Strong digital dictation experience
As well as a competitive salary, the firm offer some brilliant benefits and excellent culture.
*TSR Legal would like to inform applicants that our client is continuing to recruit. Our client is now utilising video conferencing so interviews can take place to avoid unnecessary travel by candidates and to reduce direct contact.*