Up to £25k (DOE)
Legal Cashier / Accounts Assistant – Devizes
Our client is a leading law firm with offices across Wiltshire and is looking to appoint a Legal Cashier/Accounts Assistant to join their Devizes office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the office and client account records in a timely and accurate manner and in compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Ensuring the electronic transfer of monies is carried out in accordance with authorised instructions and in accordance with CLC/Solicitors Accounts Rules;
- Monitoring the bank line for receipts of funds coming in to the bank accounts and releasing funds to various beneficiaries as requested;
- Checking completion statements for property teams to ensure there are adequate cleared client funds to cover payments;
- Checking and posting transactions to ledgers;
- Checking the Office Account credits;
- Ensuring medical agency and introducers are paid as required; and
- Assisting and posting transactions to the client ledgers.
The role will involve working to deadlines therefore organisational skills are important as well as prompt and accurate attention to detail.
Previous Accounts experience is required and experience of working within the legal sector is essential.
On offer is the chance to work with an excellent legal practice offering competitive benefits and working culture.
Please contact Eve at TSR LEGAL for further details or apply for the role directly to email@example.com in confidence.