Legal Assistant – Residential Property
A leading multi -sited practice with offices throughout South Wales are looking to recruit a Legal Assistant to join their expanding Residential Property team in Swansea. This busy team require a dedicated Legal Assistant to provide support and help process a caseload of conveyancing files.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Submitting contracts to proposed purchasers
- Chasing exchange and exchanging contracts when required
- Handling completions
- Preparing SDLT/LLT submissions and applications to HM Land registry
- Meeting targets whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Maintaining case management data through to completion.
- Assisting fee earners with day to day running of files
The successful candidate will have a minimum 6 months’ experience in a legal role, excellent organisation skills, the ability to manage a busy workload, strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work at a highly professional level and excellent attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity for a legal assistant to further progress their career within the conveyancing team. As well as a competitive salary, the firm offer some brilliant benefits.
Please contact Sallie Jones for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below: