Java Developer – Newport
We are currently seeking an experienced Java Developer for a leading Law firm based in central Newport. This is an opportunity to support the Senior Systems developer in the provision of web based systems to the practice.
- Develop and maintain the practices web-based systems using specialisation’s provided by the Senior Systems Developer.
- Provide draft visual examples of screens and reports
- Develop links between websites and web-based systems as appropriate.
- Work with web development to maintain links between websites and web-based systems.
- Support IT Manager in meeting deadlines for provisions of systems and documentation as required for the practice.
- Act as a back up the Senior Systems developer.
- Manager your own work load allocation, productivity and quality of work.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum three years’ experience with a good working knowledge using;
- Spring Framework
- APIs – specifically REST
- SQL / Postgres
- HTML & CSS
- Java Script
- Elastic Beanstalk / AWS
- JBOSS AS
- J2EE – EJB/JMS
In return we can offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and holidays, within a friendly office environment.
If you believe you are suitable, please apply to this advert or contact Sallie Jones at TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below: