Family Legal Secretary
A leading Welsh practice are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their expanding family team in based in central Cardiff.
This busy team work on all aspects of family law matters including divorce proceedings and children matters.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Assisting fee earners with day to day running of files and with tasks
- Audio typing, using a digital dictation system
- Meet the team’s high client service standards
- Opening and closing files in line with the business’ procedures
- Using a case management system for producing correspondence
- Making appointments for clients
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Maintaining files and filing correspondence
The successful candidate will have a minimum 6 months’ experience in a legal role, excellent organisation skills, the ability to manage a busy workload, strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work at a highly professional level and excellent attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity for a family legal assistant to further progress their career within the Family Law department. As well as a competitive salary, the firm offer some brilliant benefits.
Please contact Sallie Jones for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below: