Credit Controller – Cardiff
TSR Legal are proud to represent this growing company with an opportunity for a Credit Controller to join the team in Central Cardiff. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with 2 years’ experience to join a growing firm with excellent transport links.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Chasing payments via phone and email on overdue accounts
- Updating and maintaining debtor records
- Undertaking routine credit administration tasks as required
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with fee earners
- Ensure an effective communication with the Credit Manager to
- Raise any potential opportunities or problem debts
- Report on the effect this has on the cash collection targets
The Successful Applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Exposure in a credit control environment – ideally 2 years of working in the legal sector
- Strong understating of collection process
- Clear communication skills
- Able to work effectively on a solo basis
On offer is the chance to work for a leading firm with regional offices. The firm have excellent working culture & benefits.
If this sounds like an opportunity you can’t miss, please apply to this advert or contact Sallie Jones at the TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion.