My client is a well-established firm in Swansea who is looking to recruit for their expanding Conveyancing department.
The company have adapted their way of working recently with future plans to continue with new innovative working practices.
They aim to deliver a reliable, efficient service to all clients at all times.
- Responsible for leading a team of 4 – 6 Conveyancing Assistants
- Workload allocation, performance management, training,
- Dealing with a small caseload of 30-60 sales, purchases files
- Liaising with lenders, clients, solicitors, and third parties
- Working directly with the head of legal practice
- Updating the case management system
- You will have previous people management experience gained within a conveyancing department
- Experience of working within a fast-paced demanding environment
- Good computer literacy skills
- Confident, driven, target-focused and
For immediate consideration or for further information about this or other Conveyancing role in Swansea, then please contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal email@example.com or apply directly below.