Our client is seeking a qualified conveyancer / solicitor with demonstrable experience within residential property to support and manage the residential conveyancing team in all aspects of the conveyancing process.
The role will focus on team management of sale and purchase caseloads of high value residential properties and offers an option of blended working from home and within the Cardiff office.
The firm is a national practice with a very strong ethos in working together for the benefit of all and deliver very high standards of care toward their clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Technical support on caseloads
- Managing a team
- Drafting reports on title
- Running a small caseload
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified Conveyancer / Solicitor with demonstrable experience
- Commercially aware
- Ability to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines
- Committed, motivated with ability to work autonomously
- Dedicated to delivering excellent client service
- Hands on and practical
- Team management experience
- Flexible working
- Supported development environment
- Enhanced Maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Medical Cash Plan
For further details on this conveyancing role, please contact Karen Jones at TSR Legal on 02920 388100 or direct to email@example.com in confidence.