Conveyancing Legal Advisor
A leading multi -sited practice with offices throughout South West and South Wales are looking to recruit a Legal Advisor to join their expanding Conveyancing team based in Ledbury.
This busy team work on all aspects of Residential Conveyancing matters.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Assisting fee earners with day to day running of files and with tasks
- Providing legal advice to clients over the phone and face to face
- Audio typing, using a digital dictation system
- Meet the team’s high client service standards
- Opening and closing files in line with the business’ procedures
- Using a case management system for producing correspondence
- Making appointments for clients
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Maintaining files and filing correspondence
The successful candidate will have a minimum 6 months’ experience in a legal role, excellent organisation skills, the ability to manage a busy workload, strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work at a highly professional level and excellent attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to further progress their career within the Conveyancing team. As well as a competitive salary, the firm offer some brilliant benefits.
Please contact Sallie Jones for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below: