A leading Welsh practice with central offices in Pontypridd is now seeking a Conveyancing Assistant to join their vibrant team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting conveyancers by working on caseloads, dealing with file related enquiries, maintaining files and client correspondence.
- File opening and accompanying procedures, to include production of confirmation of instruction letters, updating central records and the entering of entities and capacities on each new client/matter file
- Updating cases
- Co-ordinating exchange of contracts
- Applying for searches on purchase transactions
- Preparing Contract documentation for the clients to sign
- Preparing the accounts packages and co-ordinating completions
- Dealing with the post-completion work
- Deal with incoming calls from clients, estate agents and solicitors
The successful candidate will have 6 months experience in Conveyancing, however LLB /LPC Graduates will also be considered.
This practice is growing and are keen to succession plan around their staff. This is a great opportunity for a junior conveyancer to join a leading team where there are development opportunities.
In return the company offer a competitive salary, ongoing training and opportunity for progression.
For further information please contact Sallie Jones in the Cardiff head office for a confidential discussion or apply directly below.