Conveyancing Assistant / CILEx – Pontypridd
A leading Welsh practice with modern office in South Wales, are now seeking a Conveyancing Assistant / Executive to join their vibrant team.
You will be responsible for providing support to the Conveyancing Fee Earner / Solicitor whilst overseeing a mixed caseload.
Key tasks will include:
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
- Co-ordinating exchange of contracts
- Applying for searches on purchase transactions
- Preparing Contract documentation for the clients to sign
- Preparing the accounts packages and co-ordinating completions
- Dealing with the post-completion work
- Deal with incoming calls from clients, estate agents and solicitors
The successful candidate must have at least 12/18 months experience in Conveyancing and enjoy working in a busy working environment. You will have the ability to run a caseload with confidence.
In return the company offer a competitive salary for the area, parking, ongoing training and opportunity for progression and funding for legal courses.
For further information please contact Rachel Phillips in the Cardiff head office for a confidential discussion.