Our multi office legal Client who have a great reputation across Chester and surrounding areas and now seeking a conveyancing paralegal for their office in Chester to assist the department in dealing with residential conveyancing work.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 12 months recent experience working in residential conveyancing, should be able to work independently and be a confident and organised individual who is able to work on your own initiative. You should also be familiar with Microsoft Office and case management systems, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Key tasks include:
Assist and undertake fee-earning work under supervision. In particular: –
- Providing quotes;
- File creation;
- Taking instructions from/and updating clients;
- Advising clients of any incurred cost, such as stamp duty and legal fees;
- Dealing with other parties involved with the transaction;
- Conducting ‘searches’;
- Prepare contract package;
- Completion of SDLT/LTT forms;
- Liaising with mortgage lenders;
- Preparing transfer documents and other legal documents;
- Dealing with post completion requirements;
- Generally assist in all aspects of conveyancing;
Hours: 9:00AM to 5:30PM Monday to Friday, 1 hour for lunch
Holidays: From 20 days per annum, pro rata, January to December inclusive, in addition to usual bank/public holidays.
In return the firm offer a competitive salary and a pension scheme (with a 6.5% employer pension contribution and death in service cover) after 12 months completed service.
Please apply to Liz at TSR Legal by contacting Liz on 0161 8701164 or by forwarding an updated cv to email@example.com