Up to £38,000
Conveyancer/Solicitor – Cardigan
An opportunity in conveyancing for a Solicitor with experience levels from recently qualified to mid-level at a lovely multi-office firm with stunning views of the sea. You can even see the dolphins!
You will need to have a solid grounding in residential property and be ready for a major career step, as this is a lovely firm.
- You will ideally be a solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive or at minimum have completed a law degree
- Previous experience within a conveyancing environment having gained exposure to your own files is essential
- You will be a conveyancer or a conveyancing assistant, keen to develop upon your existing experience within a vibrant and collaborative environment
- You will have a minimum of 12 month’s experience within conveyancing
- Excellent communication skills, well-spoken and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
- Flexible attitude to working practices and demands
Part time working will also be considered
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices.