Conveyancing Fee Earner – Newport
My client is looking for a skilled conveyancer, with the ability to deliver over budgets.
Acting as principal case handler of all transactions allocated, you will be expected to deliver the highest possible legal and service standards.
You will be expected to maximise profit for the company, and to engage in the management process and support the firms marketing campaigns; to build relationships with the firm’s introducers and clients and to encourage the referral of further business to the firm.
They expect their staff to lead by example, and to work with the firm to embrace new technology and changes in the way that conveyancing services are delivered.
Role Specific Requirements
- To ensure caseload is accurately and efficiently processed, and all targets met within the allocated working week
- To keep up to date with changes in the law, develop existing skills and improve knowledge of self and other members of the team
- Drafting and approving complex legal documents and correspondence
- To take clear and precise instructions, maintain records and progress transactions actively
- Conduct legal research and give appropriate advice
- To protect the firm against service complaints and allegations of negligence by ensuring that all service and all advice is to the highest quality
- To maintain the file ledger correctly at all times ensuring the matter is nil balanced as soon as possible following completion
- To ensure compliance with Continuous Professional Development requirements appropriate to qualifications
This practice is growing and are keen to succession plan around their staff. This is a great opportunity for a conveyancer to join a leading team where there are development opportunities.
The benefits for this firm are excellent and will offer you a work life balance.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Rachel Phillips at our head offices or apply for the role below: