Legal Secretary – Commercial Property
Due to an increase in workload and brand new offices opening, this regional firm is currently seeking to recruit a Commercial Property Secretary to join their progressive team in Swindon.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years recent experience as a Legal Secretary.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 12 months’ experience within property Law
- Hands on experience within a property team
- Competent to assist with a variety of property work
- Shows initiative
- Will have excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- You will have good technical and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
- You must be a driven, energetic, enthusiastic individual and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
- Strong digital dictation experience
In order to be considered for this role you MUST have at least 12 months experience as a Property Legal Secretary.
As well as a competitive salary, the firm offer some brilliant benefits and excellent working culture.
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact Eve Wilby at TSR Legal on 01174567798 for further information or send your cv directly to email@example.com to be considered. Alternatively apply to the role below.